Genshin Impact 3.0 is dwell with the brand new area of Sumeru. Travelers will discover the secrets and techniques of the Dendro Nation and the lesser lord Kusanali.
With new particulars coming from Hoyoverse and information miners continually, Genshin Impact 3.1 is taking form.
With that in thoughts, we’ll deliver you the most recent information and leaks for the upcoming replace.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Release Date
Genshin Impact 3.1 will go dwell on September Genshin Impact 3.0 will go dwell on September 28, 2022, the identical day as Genshin’s Second Anniversary.
The patch will final solely 5 weeks as the remainder of the Genshin Impact updates of 2022. Therefore model 3.1 will run till November 1, 2022.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Genshin Impact 3.1 Banners
Genshin Impact 3.1 will introduce three new characters, two from the desert area and a dancer from Sumeru City.
There is an occasion in Mondstadt throughout this model, so we count on one of many following reruns: Venti, Eula, or Albedo.
Tighnari will likely be added to the Standard Banner in Genshin Impact 3.1.
Version 3.1 will introduce two 5-star characters and one 4-star help that can use weapons primarily based on the Egyptian Civilization:
- He is an Akademiya Scholar. A 5-star character carries an Electro Vision and makes use of the Polearm as a weapon.
- Cyno was the guardian in Collei’s journey to Sumeru
- The second male character of the Electro ingredient. Cyno will enter a particular occasion wherein his regular assault will improve.
- A 5-star character with Hydro powers that wield a sword to battle her enemies.
- Nilou has determined to observe the trail of arts and dance as an alternative of Knowledge, like most Sumeru Citizens.
- The Hyperbloom Dendro Reactions will increase her equipment. Nilou’s Elemental Skill will change relying on the charging time.
- The second new Hydro character in Genshin Impact 3.1. Candance is a 4-star Polearm character.
- The descendent of the traditional Civilization within the Sumeru Desert, Candace is the guardian of the Aaru Village.
- Candace will use a stable defend and counterattack with a spear.
We are getting two new 5-star signature weapons for Nilou and Cyno. Although they’ve the same design, each sword and Polearm will increase Elemental Mastery.
The weapon banner will add three new 4-star weapons to the banner rotation primarily based on Elemental Mastery.
- Claymore – Mahara Aquamarine
- Catalyst – Wandering Evenstar
- Sword – Xiphos’ Moonlight
Sumeru Map for Version 3.1
The map of Sumeru will likely be revealed as we observe the Journey of the Traveler and the Dendro Archon Quests.
In the primary half, we’ll discover the Rainforest and Sumeru City. Then, for Genshin Impact 3.1, the map will reveal the desert a part of Sumeru.
During our journey by means of Sumeru’s Desert, we’ll meet The Eremites, unaligned mercenaries, and the ruins of an historic civilization related with Khaenri’ah and the Abyss’ know-how.
New Enemies in Genshin Impact 3.1
Genshin Impact 3.1 will introduce two new world bosses primarily based on historic applied sciences.
- Control Matrix
- The sand of Sumeru’s Desert buries the Autonomous Machines that construct the Cities of the Civilization.
- Ascension materials: Light Guiding Tetrahedron
- Material to level-up Candace
- An evolution from the Ruin Drake Earthguards the Abyss Automatons that appear to be gargoyles.
- Ascension materials: Perpetual Caliber
- Material to level-up Nilou
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Cyno: Release Date, Vision, Character Design & Latest News
Genshin Impact 3.1 Events
The motion will likely be divided into the traveler’s journey to Sumeru’s Desert and a Festival in Mondstadt referred to as Weinlesefest.
New Story Quests
- We will begin a new Chapter of the Archon Story.
- Additionally, Cyno’s story Quest.
- The foremost occasion and Anniversary celebration with the Festive Fever mechanic that gamers can trade for large rewards.
- Hyakunin Ikki rerun
- Dungeon-type fight problem wherein vacationers battle mobs with the Help of Trial Characters.
- Shadow of the Ancients rerun
- Exploration occasion wherein gamers accumulate parts for the Pursina Spike and cleanse the Ley-Lines.
For the second anniversary of Genshin Impact, we’re receiving a 7-day login occasion referred to as Path of Gleaming Jade, wherein we’ll get Free Wishes and different rewards.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Tighnari Build Guide: Best Weapons, Artifacts, & Team Compositions